Label: Leader (2) - LED 2111 • Format: Vinyl LP, Album Gatefold • Country: UK • Genre: Folk, World, & Country •
Walter's versions of song tunes: The first time I heard Walter sing - on his Leader LP A Proper Sort - I was immediately struck by how different his melodies for many of the 'standard' songs were. In later years I became familiar with the way some traditional singers decorate, vary and even invent melodies to suit their tastes - Bob Scarce and Cyril Poacher being prime examples - but the.
· The Adelphi, which was built in and only demolished in the s, was a highly symbolic site in London's urban landscape. Situated between the City and Westminster, and built on arches over the Thames, it was associated both with London's underworld and its respectable population and occupied an equivocal place in contemporary by: 1.
LED Walter Pardon Our Side of the Baulk [Coloured gatefold with song lyrics] [Leader - orange label] () Pretty ploughboy; Up to the rigs; I'll beat the drum again; Down by the dark arches; Grace Darling; Generals all; I'll hang my harp on a willow tree; Wreck of .
· View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the Vinyl release of "Behold The Devastation" on Discogs. Everything Releases Artists Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue, Blue Inside Clear, with Orange and Yellow Splatter Vinyl. (Side A): E1/AMatrix / Runout (Side B): E2/A. Other Versions. Recommendations5/5(2).
· God wants nothing more than to be close to us in our pain. He is sitting right beside us as we weep, He is our listening ear as we vent our frustrations, He is our steady anchor of truth in a sea of confusion, He is faithful, He is good, He is kind, and He will always make a way. There isn’t anywhere we can go to escape His loving light.
- Georgia Kelly, Emmett E. Miller - Rainbow Butterfly: Experimental Poetry And Music For Meditation (C
- Barbara-Song - Lotte Lenya - Lotte Lenya Singt Kurt Weill Mit Texten Von Bert Brecht Und Georg Kaise
- Du Hast Diamanten Und Perlen - Katja Ebstein - Christian Bruhn - Heinrich Heine - Katja Ebstein Sing
- Gigi - Suzanne Auber, The Broadway Symphonic Jazz Orchestra* - The Music Of Gigi / The Music Man Hit